29 May 2016

Life: 2016 In Photo's (#1)

Hi lovelies, I hope you're all well?

Some of you might have noticed that my blog posts have been less frequent over the last few months (if you haven't noticed then I guess I got away with it, lol). 

I struggle to find the time to blog sometimes, I work full-time during the week and at weekends sometimes I don't always want to be sat at my laptop writing and editing, I want to enjoy some time away from the Internet too. Saying that my blog isn't going to disappear any time soon, I'm just going to relax my posting and post as and when I can. 

As we're nearly halfway through 2016 (omg?!)I thought it would be the perfect time to share a little life update in the form of my 2016 photo diary so far.

Back in March I headed to London with my Mum for a weekend of sight-seeing, shopping and West End show seeing. I wrote a blog post all about our weekend in London if you fancy finding out more. 

Something which I've not mentioned before is that I'm in now in a (fairly new) relationship. This isn't something I'll be talking a lot about as I like to keep my personal life private, but I couldn't do a life update post without filling you in. I'll just say that right now I'm very very happy and I'm pretty sure this may have something to do with it *blushes*. The Lindt bunny pictured was bought for me as a present on our very first date (aww).

After wanting to visit for a while I finally made it to The Deep last month. I was worried that I'd be a little bit disappointed after being so excited about visiting, but I really enjoyed my time there and I managed to take a few good photographs too - including the one pictured (yes I found Nemo, lol).

At the beginning on the month I visited Whitby for the very first time. As you can see the weather wasn't great during my visit, but I still had a lovely day regardless. 

Over the past few weekends I've rediscovered my love for baking, last weekend I made a batch of salted caramel cupcakes (yum) and this weekend I made Kinder Bueno fudge (pictured). The fudge was so simple to make but it tastes amazing, I'd highly reccomend it. I followed this recipe from She Who Bakes.


As always, thank you for reading.
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig