2 July 2016

Beauty: June Favourites

Can you believe we're now over halfway through the year?! I know it's very cliche but I couldn't stop myself from typing that haha. I've been trying out a few new beauty products lately so I have some new favourites to share with you.
June Beauty Favourites
I purchased the Barry M Get Up and Glow Palette back in May and I've been using it on an (almost) daily basis to create a natural make-up look. You can find my full review of this product here if you wish.

After seeing so much hype about the L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation it was only a matter of time before I had to give it a go for myself. I purchased this foundation online and after a little bit of research I settled on the shade 'Rose Beige' which luckily has turned out to be the perfect match for my skin tone. It's still early days but so far I've found this foundation works really well for me when I'm after a natural 'no make-up' make-up type look. 
Does anybody else have beauty products from Christmas that are still yet to be opened or used? I still have the big Soap & Glory gift set from last year which I've only just gotten around to opening. I've recently started using the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara (which was in said gift set) and I'm liking it so far. It makes my 'lashes longer and appear thicker (without looking spidery).

After wanting to try Skinny Tan for a while I finally caved and purchased some Skinny Tan Mousse. I'm really enjoying using this product to cheat my way to a natural looking deep tan. I'm planning on putting up a full review of this product very soon so keep an eye out for that.

What products have you been loving recently?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig