14 June 2017

Beauty: Mini Haul and First Impressions

I'm currently trying to save, save and save some more towards the deposit for my first home so I've not been buying quite as many beauty products as I usually would (can I #adulting?!). However, I've accumulated a little stash of new products over the past few months. 
I was excited to try the L'Oreal Colorista Spray in 'Pastel Pink' after reading positive things about the range of temporary colour sprays. I had hoped to up my festival style game by adding some temporary pastel colour into my hair for Radio 1's Big Weekend, however this product didn't quite live up to my expectations. Unfortunately the colour didn't show up at all in my hair.

Speaking of festival style, my latest nail polish purchase Barry M Molten Nail Paint in 'Holographic Light' is a lovely shimmery shade which is ideal for festival season (and way beyond). This polish isn't the longest lasting, I've noticed that chipping starts to appear after a couple of days. However, for such a budget friendly price I don't mind the possibility of having to reapply during the week.
Over the weekend I popped into LUSH for the first time in ages! I was impressed to see a couple of new products in store, one of which being the Metamorphosis bath bomb. Metamorphosis is different to many of the other LUSH bath products, mainly due to its dark grey colour and it's warm, peppery scent. I'm yet to use this product in my bath but I'm looking forward to doing so.

The only repurchase in this mini haul is MAC Studio Fix Fluid in 'NW20', which is one of my favourite foundations. The shade is a really good match with my natural skin tone, I find it easy to blend out and I find the lasting power to be pretty good. If you'd like to read a more detailed review you can read full product review here.

I visited Bologna back in March and just so happened to stumble across a Sephora in the city centre. I popped in and I made a couple of small purchases, one of which was a travel sized version of Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara. I've not used this mascara too many times (as it tends to stay in my overnight/travel bag) however on the few occasions I have used it I've been pleased with the result, lashes with noticeable volume that don't appear to be clumpy. 

Have you tried any new beauty products lately? I'd love to hear your first impressions.

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig