20 May 2014

My First Post

Welcome to natashaparisblog,

I have always wanted to start my own blog but I have never had the confidence to do so. I have spent a long time reading lots of amazing blogs and I feel that I'm in need of a hobby so I have finally taken the plunge to start my own. Just like many others (and most likely you if you're reading this) I am obsessed with anything beauty related. I have a growing collection of products and  I love an excuse to try a new product and share my thoughts..

So rather than boring people who probably aren't interested I will be sharing my thoughts on my blog for any of you lovely people who may be interested in what I have to say. My posts will be mainly beauty related, but very occasionally you may find me posting about other topics (such as fashion and lifestyle).

I hope that you will enjoy my posts and that you'll check back soon.
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is great Tasha, good luck honey! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog can't wait to keep checking back and read whatever posts you put on :)

    Lucy xx
    thenortherngirl94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's lovely, thank you very much :)

      Thank you for reading & commenting

      Natasha Paris xx

      Delete

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig