18 January 2015

Review: Maybelline Big Eyes Liner in Beige/Black

After loving the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara so much I decided to try out the Maybelline Big Eyes Liner in Beige/Black.

 The Maybelline Big Eyes Liner is a double ended eyeliner pencil.One end of the pencil is a beige/nude colour designed for use on the inner lash line,whilst the other end is a black pencil designed for use on the outer and upper lash line. When used together the two colours help to make eyes appear bigger and brighter.

Maybelline Big Eyes Liner in Beige/Black Swatches

Whilst I absolutely love the idea of this product, unfortunately when it came to using it, it didn't quite live up to my expectations. 

I've found that the product is fairly tricky to work with, mainly due to the chunkiness of the pencil. The eyeliner itself has a fairly waxy consistency which seems to cause the pencil to pull a little bit when it comes to lining the lash line. 

Whilst the pigmentation of both colours is pretty good, unfortunately neither colour is very long lasting once applied. I've had particular problems with the black eyeliner smudging and leaving me with the dreaded panda eyes look.

I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product as it is at the moment. However if Maybelline ever decide to re-release their Big Eyes Liner with a different formula I will definitely give it another go as I do think its a handy product to have in my make-up bag.

The Maybelline Big Eyes Liner is currently available in two shade combinations - White/Black and Beige/Black - and is widely available from Boots and Superdrug for £4.99.

Have you tried the Maybelline Big Eyes Liner?
Thankyou for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig