11 January 2015

December Favourites

Happy January lovelies. 
It's a little bit later than usual but it's monthly favourites time again. Here's a rundown of the products I was loving throughout December:

December favourites

Possibly one of my favourite product discoveries over the last few months has been Dotz Acne Patches, I first heard about them through Twitter from the lovely Lottie from lottie-xo. They are transparent dots which you apply over any pesky spots and they work to reduce their size and help them clear up much quicker. They have definitely become an essential product within my skincare routine.

The blusher that I was wearing throughout throughout the month was Makeup Revolution Baked Blush in 'All That I Think' which is perfect for providing a subtle pop of colour and highlight to the cheeks.

There's quite a few lip products in my favourites this month, the first of which is the Benefit Benebalm which I was been wearing constantly since receiving it for my Birthday back in November. It's very hydrating and provides just the right amount of colour for a 'no make-up' make-up day. 

I've been using LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub throughout the Winter months to help keep dry chapped lips at bay. If you want to know more about this product I have already done a full review on it which you can find by clicking here.

I've recently discovered my new favourite lip combination - Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Lacquer in 'Keep Trying For You' as a base colour with Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in 'Mistletoe Kisses' over the top. The two products complement each other very well and create a stunning festive red lip.

December was the month that I rediscovered my love for the Urban Decay Naked Palette - specifically the shade 'Half Baked' which is a gorgeous shimmery gold colour, perfect for wearing throughout the festive season.

What were your December favourites?
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig