13 July 2014

Beauty: Uses For Coconut Oil

Hi lovelies,
I'm sure that lots of you will already be aware that coconut oil is an amazing multi-use beauty product, but just in case you weren't or you want to know the ways I use coconut oil I've put a little post together for you.
Superdrug Coconut Oil4
Hair mask - Apply through the lengths of the hair and cover the hair (a shower cap works best). Leave on for a couple of hours or even overnight then shampoo hair as normal to remove the product. Your hair should feel much smoother and appear more shiny.
Moisturiser- Massage coconut oil into the skin and allow it to soak in. I prefer to use coconut oil as my night time moisturiser as it can take a while to soak in.
Make-up remover - A small amount of coconut oil applied directly to the face or applied to a cotton pad and swiped across the skin makes an oil based cleanser which is perfect for removing make-up after a long day.
Leave in conditioner - A small amount worked through the lengths of the hair (avoiding the roots to prevent greasiness) makes a great leave in conditioner.
Cuticle oil - Massage a small amount of coconut oil into the base of your nails to help nourish your nails and cuticles.

I definitely think coconut oil is a product that is really worth having in your beauty stash, it is so versatile, smells amazing and is very reasonably priced too - I recently purchased this 125ml tub from Superdrug for just £2.29.

I would love to know if you know of any more ways that I can use coconut oil in my beauty routine. If you know of any then please let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. never thought of using it as a moisturiser or make up remover! will have to try this :) love your blog! just followed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I gave you some more uses lovely:) Thank you so much that's so kind xx

      Delete
  2. Oo I've always wondered how people use it as I've heard so many a sing it's praises. Def going to pick up a tun next time I'm there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could be of some help lovely:) Thankyou for reading & commenting xx

      Delete
  3. This is so helpful! I thought it was only good for conditioning hair, I need to pick up a tub asap!

    Latasha xx | Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so glad you found it useful lovely! thankyou for reading & commenting xx

      Delete

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig