23 July 2014

Review - Primark False Nails

Ok I'll confess, my nail painting skills are not the best and I would never attempt any sort of nail art as I don't have a steady enough hand. So to get instantly pretty nails I use falsies.

Primark false nails are an absolute bargain at £1 and they come in a range of designs - from Aztec patterns, animal designs to French manicure nails. Most recently,I picked up these neutral nude coloured nails.

Primark False Nails

The pack includes 24 nails in a range of sizes and I find that for me I don't have to file the false nails down as they are already a good shape. I find the nails are reasonably strong but in the past I have had one packet with nails which split quite easily, which I was quite surprised at as I don't find that this is usually a problem.

I usually use the Broadway Jet Dry nail glue to apply the nails, as that has always been my nail glue of choice, it is very long lasting. However, I recently used the Primark nail glue (that comes included in the pack) and my nails stayed in tact for a whole week! I do find that the Primark nail glue can be very hit and miss though. The designs on the nails last around 3-4 days without fading.

Apologies for the quality of the photograph (it was taken in poor light on my iPhone) but I wanted to show you all how the nails look once applied.

I have repurchased these false nails countless times and I will continue to do so. They come in such a wide range of pretty designs and are a great product for such a bargain price.

Have you tried the Primark false nails or anything from the Primark beauty range? Feel free to let me (and others) know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. How do you get the remaining glue off your nails after using falsies? Thanks Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Andrea, I try to remove remaining glue with nail polish remover which I have to admit isn't always 100% effective. I have tried products for removing false nails before and they were probably more effective :) Thanks for your question & for reading the post xx

    ReplyDelete

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig