9 July 2014

Review : Superdrug Teeth Whitening System 14 Day Treatment Kit

Hi lovelies,
I recently purchased the 'Superdrug Tooth Whitening System 14 day treatment kit' £8.99.I know that this post won't be for everybody but it was requested by a lovely reader that I do a review on this whitening kit so here I am writing one.



What's included in the kit?
The kit comes with a tooth whitening accelerator, tooth whitening gel, tooth whitening toothpaste and a mouth tray

How to use?
The whitening system operates a 3 step system - whitening accelerator (step 1), whitening gel (step 2) and whitening toothpaste (step 3) which makes it very easy to use.
Firstly you brush your teeth as normal and prepare the mouth tray by squeezing the whitening gel into it (be careful not to overfill!).
Then apply the whitening accelerator to the teeth by rubbing the accelerator pad against the surface of the teeth (at this point you have to keep your mouth open to avoid the accelerator from being removed).
Immediately place the prepared mouth tray into the mouth and hold in place by biting onto it. Leave in for at least 5 minutes, but no longer than 10 (trust me any longer will leave your mouth very numb!)
To finish rinse your mouth thoroughly to remove any residue and brush teeth as normal using the whitening toothpaste.

What did I think?
My teeth definitely do look a little whiter after using this kit, but I definitely don't think they are 'up to 6 shades whiter' as it says on the box. However if I had used the kit twice daily as recommended rather than once daily (I only have time to brush and go on a morning) I'm sure I would have achieved even better results.
I was going to do a before and after picture so I could show you the results but I forgot to do the before picture and pictures of teeth just don't look flattering do they? so you'll just have to take my word I'm afraid.

I am still not giving up on the mission to get a whiter, brighter smile so if you have any teeth whitening product recommendations please let me know in the comments below.

This kit is available to purchase for £8.99 from Superdrug in store or online (link).


Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This doesn't seem to shabby for £8.99
    I've been neglecting my teeth whitening recently, If I decide to start again I'll give this a try.
    Thanks for the review :)
    xx
    http://adrugstoreaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't knock it for the price:) & you are very welcome, glad I could help. Thankyou for reading and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig