24 December 2014

A Blogging Break & A Huge Thankyou..



Happy Christmas Eve lovelies, I hope you're all enjoying your evening.

I started natashaparisblog back in May and I'm enjoying every minute. I am amazed that my little blog now has over 150 Bloglovin' followers. I am so thankful to each and every one of you who reads/follows my blog. I also feel very lucky to have got to know so many lovely bloggers too.

However I find that blogging whilst working full time can be difficult sometimes so I've decided to take a blogging break over Christmas and New Year. In the meantime I'm likely to still be posting on Twitter and Instagram (you can find my links in my sidebar.). I'll be back to my usual posting schedule from January 4th.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig