10 December 2014

Beauty : Primark Christmas Nails!

It's Christmas!!! .. Well nearly. 
Whilst I love nail art, I'm terrible at painting my own nails so I tend to wear false nails a lot, I'm a paticular fan of Primark's budget friendly false nails. I got super excited when I spotted that Primark were doing a range of Christmas false nails and I just had to pick up a couple of packs, here's a little peek at the ones I picked up.

Red is one of my favourite colours and these nails definitely say Christmas to me (obviously the nails can't speak,but you know what I mean haha). I love the various designs on these nails, although the reindeer is my favourite. 

'Do you wanna build a snowman?' These nails are my favourite design from the Christmas range and I think they'll be the ones that I choose to wear during Christmas week.

These nails aren't branded as part of the Christmas range but they're so pretty and sparkly.. and who doesn't love a bit of sparkle at Christmas? They really remind me of the dress that Elsa wears in Frozen too.

All the above nail designs cost me £1 per pack (and they include nail glue too,crazy!).
I can't wait to wear all of these designs and I'm sure I'll be posting photo's of them on my Instagram when I do. If you'd like to read my review of Primark false nails then you can find it here (link)

Will you be wearing any Christmas inspired nails this year?
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig