14 December 2014

Review & Swatches - MAC Objects Of Affection Nude + Red Lipglass Collection

As part of MAC's 2014 Holiday Collection they have released the 'Objects of Affection' collection which is a series of individual mini kits including Lipglass, Pigments and Glitter. As a Birthday present to myself I decided to treat myself to the MAC Objects Of Affection Nude + Red Lipglass Collection.


MAC Objects Of Affection Nude + Red Lipglass Collection
The first thing that drew me towards this collection is the packaging. All of the 'Objects of Affection' mini kits are packaged in a glittery box adorned with a Cameo medallion. I think this box will look stunning sat on a dressing table. 

This collection contains 4 MAC Lipglasses. The nude shades - Paper Lantern,Dynasty At Dusk and Deelight - are all Cremesheen Glasses whilst the 'red' shade - Love Alert - is a Dazzleglass.
MAC Objects Of Affection Nude + Red Lipglass Collection
L-R: Deelight, Paper Lantern, Dynasty At Dusk,Love Alert.
MAC Objects Of Affection Nude + Red Lipglass Swatches

 The Cremesheen Glasses all have a Doefoot Applicator, which makes them easy peasy to apply, where as the Dazzleglass has a brush applicator, which personally I find a little trickier to use. 

When applied the Cremesheen Glasses feel very moisturising on the lips,unfortunately I haven't found the Dazzleglass to be as moisturising, which is a shame.

The pigmentation of the Lipglasses is much more than I would expect from a lipgloss type product, although it is obviously not as good as the pigmentation of a MAC lipstick. As with most lipgloss type products I find that I need to reapply every couple of hours for the best result.

Aside from the stickiness of the glasses (specifically the Dazzleglass - definitely not one to wear on a windy day!) I am a little bit disappointed with the shade of 'Love Alert' as I decided to buy this collection (as opposed to the other colour collections) because I'm a big fan of a red lip but to me this colour appears to be more pink than red.

I purchased this giftset from MAC online for £26.00.

Have you picked up anything from the MAC Holiday Collection?
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig