24 August 2016

Beauty: LUSH Oxford Street Haul #2

Last Friday I visited London for the day so a trip to LUSH Oxford Street was a must. I visited LUSH Oxford Street for the first time back in March so I was excited to see if there were any new Oxford Street exclusives in store (*psst* you can find my previous haul post here). There wasn't as many exclusive products that took my fancy this time around but I still made a few purchases which I wanted to share with you all.
Lush Oxford Street Haul
One of the Oxford Street exclusives I did pick up was the Oil On Troubled Waters Bath Oil (which smells amazing). I've already used this product in my bath and my skin felt lovely and soft afterwards.

I also repurchased the Lord of Misrule Shower Cream (which is currently exclusive to the Oxford Street store). As I've mentioned on my blog before this is one of my favourite ever LUSH scents and this is a lovely, moisturising shower cream which has a lovely long lasting scent.
I've seen a few people recommend LUSH's Silky Underwear Dusting Powder recently so I decided to pick some up for myself. This product is a jasmine scented dusting powder which leaves skin silky soft and smelling lovely (it's kind of like the 'grown up version' of talcum powder I guess.) I believe most people use this to prevent chafing in warmer weather and as I'm going on holiday in a few weeks I thought it might be a good idea to pick some up for myself (not very glamorous I know but ain't nobody got time for thigh chafing!). 

I've never really paid much attention to the fragrance's in LUSH before so I decided to take a better look at them during my trip. After testing out lots of different scents I decided to purchase Sun Gorilla Perfume Solid, which is one of the fruitier scents LUSH has to offer. I'm not really sure how else to describe this scent but to me it smells just like holidays, I'd reccomend having a sniff next time you're in LUSH. 

The final product I purchased was the Sex Bomb bath bomb. I've bought and used this product before and really enjoyed using it - why wouldn't I want a pink bath?!

Have you done any haulin' recently?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig