12 August 2016

Beauty: July Favourites

This post is a little bit later than I planned, given that we're well into August now. However during July I discovered a few new products which I've really been enjoying using so I didn't want to miss the chance to share them with you.

July Beauty Favourites
Since having my hair cut short I've been using the Batiste Stylist Texture Me Texturizing Spray on an (almost) daily basis to style my hair. I'm a big fan of the messy hair look and a quick spritz of this through my hair really helps to create a messy style which lasts. I've also been using the Schwarzkopf got2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder to add a little bit of extra lift at my roots. I'd glady reccomend either of these products if you like your hair to have a little bit of extra volume or texture.

After seeing a lot of hype surrounding the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation I finally decided to pick one up for myself. I have this foundation in the shade 'Rose Beige' which is a good match for my skin tone. In the past I've not been the biggest fan of a light foundation but I've been getting a lot of use from this product. This foundation is perfect for everyday wear with it's light coverage and dewy finish.

One of my favourite recent make-up discoveries is the Natural Collection Highlighter Stick in the shade 'Rose Glow'. It's a lovely creamy highlighter which is easy to apply and for me it has just the right amount of pigmentation. For only £1.99 it's a winner for me.

Over recent weeks I've been guilty of buying a number of magazines purely for the samples of the new Benefit brow products. My favourite of which is Benefit Ready,Set,Brow! - a clear gel which helps to shape and set the 'brows. I've found this product really quick and easy to apply and it helps to keep my 'brows in tact all day.

What beauty products have you been loving recently?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig