6 August 2016

Travel: Natasha Paris in Paris

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you might know that last weekend I headed to Paris for the weekend with my boyfriend. Having never been to Paris before I was extremely excited to explore a new city and Paris definitely didn't disappoint me.

We arrived late on Saturday evening so decided it was best to grab some food and head straight to where we were staying for the weekend - the cutest apartment we found via Air B&B (just look at the view I woke up to on Sunday morning *heart eyed emojis aplenty*).
On Sunday we headed off bright and early to explore (stopping to grab an obligatory croissant and coffee first of course). Our first stop of the day was The Louvre Museum - where we spent a couple of hours wondering around looking at all the different sculptures and paintings which were on display. If I'm honest art isn't usually my thing but I really enjoyed looking around the Louvre Museum.
After leaving The Louvre we headed off to the Arc De Triomphe (via Sephora which I spotted on the Avenue des Champs-Élysées - if you want to see what beauty treats I picked up from Sephora have a little nosy at my Instagram).
After grabbing a bite to eat we headed to the Metro to catch the train to The Eiffel Tower. I know it might be a little bit cliche but I've always wanted to see The Eiffel Tower so to see it in person was quite incredible. After spending some time sat in the park area near the tower we headed to Notre Dame. We went to decided against going inside the cathedral due to the huge queue of people waiting (however we did go back to look inside the next day and I'd definitely recommend taking a look inside if you get the chance). After we'd seen the cathedral we decided to make the most of the last of the day's sunshine by enjoying a walk alongside the river.


After a quick outfit change we headed out for dinner at a lovely restaurant called Rouge Bis (which was located near to the Moulin Rouge). The food at the Rouge Bis was really lovely, and it wasn't too pricey too - I'd highly recommend it if you're ever in the area and looking for somewhere quite affordable to eat. After dinner we headed back on the Metro to explore the city by night.


I really enjoyed my weekend in Paris, I miss the city already and I hope I'll get to go back at some point in the future (I think I'd like to actually go up The Eiffel Tower next time).

Have you been exploring anywhere new recently?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig