1 September 2016

Beauty: A Little Sephora Haul

During my trip to Paris in early August I popped into Sephora on the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. There was so many products to choose from I found it a little bit overwhelming however I did treat myself to a couple of things.

Sephora Beauty Haul

Looking back on my purchases I've realised that I might've gone a little bit mask crazy. I picked up a Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip,Sephora Protecting and Repairing Lip Mask and Sephora Green Tea Sleeping Mask. So far I've used the nose strip, which I thought was pretty 'meh'. It was easy to both apply and remove but unfortunately I didn't think it worked quite as effectively as similar products I've tried in the past. 
I've not used the sleeping mask or the lip mask just yet but I'll probably come back and update this post with my thoughts when I do.

The only item I purchased which wasn't a mask was a Formula X Nail Polish in the Shade 'Delightful'. I'd been after a grey nail polish for a while and for me this was the perfect shade. I've already gotten a lot of use from this shade and I'm sure I'll continue to do so as we head into the colder months.

If you want to read more about my trip to Paris I've written a blog post all about it which you can find here (if you wish).

Have you tried any new beauty products recently? I'd love to hear your opinions.
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig