9 September 2016

August Favourites

It's that time of the month again,nope not 'that one',time for me to share some of my monthly favourites. 

My monthly favourites post are usually just beauty based, however I couldn't not feature Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Now for a Harry Potter fan I was quite late picking up this book as I wasn't sure if I would enjoy reading a script as much an actual book, however once I got stuck into the story it was easy to forget that I was reading a script (and actually the stage directions helped me to get a better understanding of what was going on). I don't want to talk about the book for too much longer (to avoid spoiling it for those who want to read it but haven't got around to it just yet) but OMG I loved it! I'm a little bit disappointed that I finished reading it so quickly though.
August Favourites
I recently rediscovered (re-discovered? lol I found it at the back of my drawer) the Superdrug Spa Hydrating 5 Minute Facial Sheet Masks and I quickly realised how much I'd missed using them. These masks are really inexpensive and help to give my skin some much needed hydration without the mess of an ordinary face mask (with it being a sheet mask and all).


I've been using these Primark make-up sponges for a while now, however I've had to start relying on them more after my Real Techniques buffing brush got damaged when cleaning them. I believe these are Primark's dupe of the beauty blender (which I've never actually used so can't comment on how they compare), however I really like the finish I can achieve with a few dabs of this sponge. 

I purchased Formula X Nail Polish in the Shade 'Delightful' from Sephora during my trip to Paris. For me this is the perfect grey shade, not too light nor too deep either. This has been my go to nail polish shade recently and I think it will continue to be a favourite as we head into the Autumn months.


I'd love to know what products you've been loving recently, feel free to leave me a comment below.

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig