26 April 2017

Beauty: April Favourites

It's quite a while since I last wrote a monthly beauty favourites post but there's a few products that I've tried recently and enjoyed using.

April beauty favourites
I recently had balayage added to my hair. On my hairdressers recomendation I bought PRO:VOKE Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo and PRO:VOKE Touch Of Silver Colour Care Conditioner from B and M Bargains (of all places!) and have been using them once weekly to keep my colour in tip-top condition.

During a visit to The Cosmetics Company Store at the end of last month I treated myself to a MAC duo bundle - which included a Velvet Teddy lipstick and Boldly Bare lip liner. I'm very late to the party with trying out this shade, which has become somewhat a blogger staple over the years, but this creamy deep nude colour has fast become my go to shade for everyday wear.


I've been using Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme pads for a while now. I like to use it a couple of times a week, after cleansing, mainly to exfoliate my skin and help it to appear brighter. I've also found that I seem to be getting less spots since I started using this product, which is always a good thing in my opinion. If you'd like to know more about what I thought of this product you can find my full review here.

When it comes to highlighter I'm usually loyal to my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish but recently I've been using a No 7 Limited Edition bronzer (which I received as a Christmas gift.. although not sure why it's labelled as bronzer it is definitely more highlighter esque?) I really like the subtle, shimmery highlight it gives me and I'll definitely be using it more often in future.


What beauty products have you been loving lately?
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig