15 June 2014

Review - Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

I recently picked up a product I have been lusting after for a very long time, Clinique 'Take The Day Off' cleansing balm. I have had time to try it out now so here's a little review for you.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
In the pot the balm is solid but once in contact with skin it turns into a fluid. I apply the cleansing balm by massaging a small amount of product onto my skin, once it has had a little time to soak in I remove it using a damp face cloth.

At first I was worried that the product might make my combination skin even oilier but that has not been the case. The balm melts onto the skin, provides a thorough cleanse whilst being gentle on the skin and leaves skin feeling lovely and soft after use.
I usually use the cleansing balm as my second cleanse (after I have removed my make-up with a Micellar water) but I have also used it to remove my make-up at the end of the day and it is excellent at doing so.

You only need to use a small amount of product to get a good cleanse so I'm hoping that this product will see me through for a good few months.

As much as I have been loving this product it is pretty pricey, a 125ml tub retails at £22. I have never spent that amount of money on a cleanser before but I have been really enjoying using it. Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to purchase this product on a regular basis but I think I will repurchase this as an occasional treat for myself. If you fancy trying this product for yourself you can find it here.

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post:) I agree it can feel a little weird applying an oily balm to troublesome skin, but I do think it's what our skin needs! When I tried this, I do think it helped calm my skin. I didn't really enjoy the odourless scent though, I wish it smelt a little fruity. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I'm glad it wasn't just me who found it strange at first, I've gotten used to it now though. I totally agree with you I feel like my skin has been much happier since I've been using it. Clinique's products are fragrance free but it would be nice to have a fruity smell to it though, it would be very refreshing.

      Thank you for reading & commenting xx

      Delete

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig