28 September 2014

Review - Makeup Revolution Full Vamp Lipstick Collection

Whilst having a browse on the Makeup Revolution website I came across the 'Full Vamp' lipstick collection. I have been wanting to try out some new lip shades for a while now so when I saw that I could get 3 lipsticks for £2 I knew I had to give them a go.

 The collection contains 3 lipsticks:
Makeup Revolution Full Vamp Lipstick Collection
L-R 100% Vamp, Rebel With Cause, Black Heart

Makeup Revolution Full Vamp Lipstick Collection

At a first glance 100% Vamp and Black Heart look like very similar shades, however once they are applied Black Heart is definitely the darker shade of the two.

I have tried all three shades but I really don't think the darker shades suited me - they may be good for me to wear at Halloween though. I really like the shade 'Rebel With Cause' though - it suited me better and is much more wearable.

I found that the lipstick lasted around 2 hours before I needed to reapply - for the price I really couldn't complain. The lipstick formulas don't dry out the lips but I did notice that dry patches on my lips were more prominent so I would recommend applying a lip scrub and lip balm beforehand.

Have you tried this collection from Makeup Revolution? Or have you tried any other lipsticks from them?

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig