8 October 2014

September 2014 favourites

September 2014 favourites
MUA lipstick in 'shade 1' -  I'm trying to be a little bit braver with my lipstick choices and I've been trying out a number of darker coloured lipsticks. This has been my favourite of the bunch. I'd describe the colour as a 'red wine' kinda shade - making it perfect for this time of year. 

The Body Shop Coconut Beautifying Oil - I have been primarily been using this product as a body oil - it leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.The oil can also be used on the face and the hair. Coconut is my all time favourite smell so to me this smells amazing

Skull necklace - I bought this necklace a while ago, it cost me around 99p from eBay - absolute bargain! The necklace has lots of pretty detail and is perfect for me to throw on with a plain black top to jazz my outfit up.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in '040 - Soft Beige'  - I've never been a huge fan of the Rimmel 'Wake Me Up Range' but when I found this concealer in The Beauty Outlet Store for just £1.99 I decided to give the range another try. This product is good for brightening my under eye area and concealing blemishes too. 

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Pain in 'Chilli' - Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints are my favourite - they come in a wide range of gorgeous shades and are so pigmented and long lasting once applied to the nails. During September I picked up a few of the new autumn shades - Chilli, Paprika and Blood Orange. So far I have worn Chilli the most - it's a lovely rusty red colour - which is a lovely shade for this time of year.

What are your September favourites? 
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've not seen that Barry M polish before, it looks a gorgeous shade. Very jealous of your eyebrows, I really want to try HD Brows!

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's part of their new autumn range, it's available in Superdrug if you wanted to pick it up :) Haha that's the first time anybody's ever been jealous of my brows, the HD brows are definitely worth the money if you ever get the chance to try them out. Thank you for reading & commenting xx

      Delete

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig