1 March 2015

Review: L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Punky Mascara

On a recent trip to Boots I noticed that the L'Oreal Miss Manga Punky Mascara was on offer for £5.99 so I decided to purchase it on a whim. This mascara is an addition to the L'Oreal Miss Manga line and it claims to create a 'spiky' lash look.
 I didn't realise this before I purchased this mascara, if I'm honest (and I always am) I prefer my lashes to look less 'spiky' and more natural.However I've tried it a number of times now so I thought I'd share my feedback. 
The mascara wand has very short bristles and tends to pick up a lot of product, however I believe this is intentional as it helps to create the 'spiky' effect. 
If you are looking for a 'spiky' lash effect then this mascara does definitely live up to it's claims - it gives the lashes lots of volume and 'spikiness' (is that even a word haha?!) without making them feel heavy.However due to the sheer volume of product that the mascara wand picks up it is quite difficult to work with and tends to make lashes look a little bit clumpy.
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be reaching for this mascara again any time soon, the dramatic spiky lash look just isn't for me. However if you are a fan of a slightly more dramatic lash look and fancy giving this product a go,you can find it here for £8.99

What's your current favourite mascara?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig