9 November 2016

Review: LUSH Monsters' Ball

I recently shared my LUSH Halloween/Autumn Haul (which you can find here if you wish) in which I featured the Lush Monsters' Ball bath bomb - a new limited edition product for Halloween 2016 (*psst* this product appears to still be available online).
LUSH Monsters' Ball
The design of the bath bomb is as the name suggest a (very cute) little monster. When I popped this product into my bath it started to fizz slowly before turning the bath water a sea of pretty colours (it was definitely Instagram worthy).

LUSH Monsters' Ball

One of the main ingredients in this bath bomb is Lime Oil which gives the product a  refreshing scent, which I could still smell on my skin for a while after use. Whilst the addition of Cocoa Butter helped to leave my skin feeling lovely and soft after use.

Thank you for reading. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig