16 May 2017

Fashion: OOTN

Fashion posts are very few and far between on my blog and social media channels as that type of content isn't in my comfort zone... and I'm in my work clothes or pj's 90% of the time.

Towards the end of last month I dragged myself out of my pj's got myself spruced up to attend a family Wedding reception. Since I spent so long choosing my outfit for the evening (I'm talking a full day in The Trafford Centre... I know🙄) I thought that I may as well push myself out of my comfort zone and publish my very first outfit post.
I'm wearing:
Dress - Michelle Keegan for Lipsy (which I felt pretty good in NGL)
Bag - Wallis (no longer available - similar here)
Shoes - New Look (no longer available - similar here)

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog

If you enjoyed this post you may also like:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig