10 August 2014

Review - Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara

Recently I picked up the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara from Superdrug on a whim. These days I normally read countless reviews on products before spending my hard earned money on them but I was intrigued by this mascara when I saw it on the stand.
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara

One of the key features about this mascara is that it has two ends. One end has a standard size brush designed to be used on the upper lashes:

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara

Whilst the other end has a small brush, designed to be used on the lower lashes:

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara

The small lower lash brush drew me towards this mascara as I like to apply mascara to my bottom lashes and find this a little tricky with a standard mascara wand (I usually end up with more product under my eyes than on my lashes.. does anybody else have this problem? haha.)

The mascara adds a lot of volume to the lashes and despite not being waterproof I haven't found it to smudge underneath my eyes during the day. If you did want a waterproof version I believe that they have one out now too.

The only downside to this mascara is that the lashes can become a little clumpy if too much product is on the upper lash brush.

Maybelline big eyes mascara
My lashes after applying one coat of the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara.

The RRP of the mascara is £8.99. The mascara is widely available from places such as Superdrug and Boots.

I have been really impressed with this mascara, I have been using it daily since I purchased it and I will be continuing to do so :)

Have you tried the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara yet?
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig