27 August 2014

Review - Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit

I have always fancied trying a powder to fill in my 'brows but I didn't want to fork out £24.50 for Benefit's 'Brow Zings'. Instead I picked up Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit for just £2.50The kit comes in two shades: Light-Medium or Medium-Dark. My hair is naturally very dark so the Medium-Dark version was the better choice for me.
Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit

Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit
The kit includes:3 brow powders, fixing wax, brush and tiny tweezers and comes compelete with a handy mirror too (that's actually big enough to actually be practical)

The brow powders have just the right amount of pigmentation and are very easy to blend. Once the brow wax is applied over the powder the 'brows last for a reasonable amount of time.

I have been filling my brows in with the brush included in the kit. I use the darkest shade from the kit to fill in my brows and apply a little bit of the wax over the top to hold my brows in place. I can't comment on the tweezers within the kit as I haven't used them. Overall I've been really impressed with this kit and it is definitely something that I'll consider repurchasing once I hit pan.

I purchased my Focus and Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit from Superdrug. If you fancy picking one up for yourself you can purchase it here.

 Do you have a favourite product from Makeup Revolution?
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. great post, my favourite product from Makeup Revolution is Vivid Baked Blush xx

    Rose
    http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely:) I love those too, and the highlighting powder :) xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from MakeUp Revolution yet, have read so many good reviews. I really need to get buying

    Over on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M Give away http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really would recommend the range :) Thankyou for reading & commenting xx

      Delete

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig