10 June 2015

Beauty: My Perfect Pamper Night

After a long day at work there's nothing I love to take a little bit of time to treat myself to a relaxing pamper night, so when the lovely people at Victoria Plumb invited me to share my pamper night routine I jumped at the chance.  

Here's a few elements that help to make my perfect pamper night:

A Hot Bath/Shower - If I fancy a mid-week pamper night I'll opt for a hot shower, however at the end of the week I tend prefer to have a long soak in a hot bath. For me, the bath is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day.To make my baths extra indulgent I like to add a LUSH bubble bar or bath bomb to my bath (I'm still using up the products I bought in the LUSH boxing day sale.)

A Face Mask -Whilst I'm relaxing in the bath I like to apply a face mask. My current favourite is Origins Out Of Trouble which is perfect for my problem skin. 

A Body Scrub - I like to use a body scrub at least once a week,my current favourite body scrub is Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. Although this is quite a gentle scrub I've found that it works well and my skin feels lovely and soft after use. 

Atmosphere - I think when it comes to having the perfect pamper night creating the right atmosphere is very important. When I'm having a pamper night I like to have some peace and quiet and set aside time to read a magazine,like Cosmopolitan, or a book on my Kindle. 

Fake Tan - Once I've had enough of soaking in the bath (*cough* when the water goes cold *cough) I'll finish by applying some Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Dark Tan to help give my skin a lovely bronzed glow.

What's your perfect pamper night routine? Let me know in the comments below 
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog

This post was written in collaboration with Victoria Plumb, who are very kindly gifting me some products to use during my next pamper night. You can read my full disclaimer policy here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig