16 June 2015

Life: I'm Going To The U.S.A!

Hi lovelies,
Earlier this year I applied to do a cultural exchange placement as a Summer Camp Counselor in the U.S.A, as some of you may already know.


After lots of planning and preparation (and a little bit of worrying) I have some exciting news! At the end of last week I was lucky enough to be obtain a placement at an amazing Summer camp. I fly out to the USA tomorrow and I'm returning to the UK in late August. Things will be quiet on my blog whilst I'm away, but please stick with me as I'm sure I'll have some exciting posts to share when I'm back home.

Lots of love,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig