7 October 2015

Beauty: Empties #3

It's been a while since I last wrote an empties post so this post is a little overdue. Here's the products that I've used up recently, what I thought of them and whether I will repurchase them.


empties

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer 1 Minute Treatment - This product has featured in a few posts on my blog already as I love it. This product is a deep conditioner which helps to reduce frizz and promote shine. Oh and it smells incredible too. I try to use this product one per week to tame my frizzy mane. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. 


No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes - I don't use face wipes to remove my make-up very often but I always like to keep an 'emergency' packet in my drawer for those evenings when I don't have the time (*cough* aka can't be bothered *cough*) to remove my make-up with cleanser and toner. These wipes are gentle on the skin but effective when it comes to removing my make-up. They're a great quick fix and I will repurchase them (although I'll wait for the £5 off No7 Vouchers to return first).

Bossy Cosmetics Makeup Brush Shampoo - This shampoo was part of a brush cleansing kit that I bought earlier this year. This shampoo gives my brushes a much needed deep cleanse and has antibacterial properties too. I would consider repurchasing this product in the future but for now I've gone back to using baby shampoo as it's easier to get hold of (and cheaper).

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - I did a full review of this foundation a little while ago (which you can read here). I usually go for high end foundations but I decided to pick this up a few months ago as money was a little bit tight. This foundation helps to tone down redness in my skin and provides a good medium coverage which lasts throughout the day. There's a few other foundations which I fancy trying so I don't plan on repurchasing this right away but I may repurchase this foundation in the future.


What products have you used up recently? Would you repurchase them?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig