30 September 2015

September Favourites

Sep  Favourites
I've recently rediscovered my love for the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. The shades I've been reaching for the most are 'Trick','Burnout' and 'Liar', which I've been using alone or in combination to create a simple,pretty eye look.

I'm a big fan of red lipstick and the latest one I have purchased is the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in 'Underage Red'. I have worn this lipstick many times throughout the month, it is a really pretty red shade which applies well and is long lasting too (kaching!...10 points if you remember that TV show,haha).
Throughout the month I've been using the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara mini that I purchased in the USA. Hands down it's one of the best mascaras I've used. It gives my 'lashes length without weighing them down, I definitely think this product lives up to the hype. Although I have to say that the name of the product really makes me cringe.

After hearing good things about Formula X Nail Polishes I picked up 'Pyrotechnic' whilst I was away. It is a stunning shade which applies like a dream,dries quickly and is pretty long wearing - which is everything that I look for in a nail polish. This has been my number 1 colour of choice this month. 

My final favourite of the month is Victoria's Secret Tease Body Mist which I've been wearing pretty much everyday. It smells amazing - I've used lots of it up already.. oops.

What are your September favourites?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig