9 September 2015

Beauty: All The Small Things (That Irritate Me)

Quite recently I got thinking about my beauty pet hates so I decided to do something a little bit different in today's post and share with you all those small (beauty related) things that tend to irritate me:
Beauty Pet Hates
  • People applying the 'tester' make-up directly to their face ..the amount of people I've seen do this in Boots/Superdrug is crazy.. it's gross.. please stop.
  • Chipped nail polish..oh dear one nail chipped.. now I need to repaint them all #effort.
  • Getting the perfect eyeliner flick on one eye... but not being able to get the other eye quite right.

  • Buying a new foundation which looks incredible on you in the shop.. but actually turns out to be at least one shade too dark when you take it home and try it again in natural daylight.
  • The dreaded foundation 'tidemark'.. Ok I'm sure we've all been there at some point but please grab a brush or a sponge and blend girls (and boys).. blend.

I also decided to take to Twitter to ask fellow bloggers to share their beauty pet hates.
Here's what they had to add:

Would you like to add your beauty pet hate(s) to this list? Let me know in the comments below :)
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig