2 September 2015

Beauty: USA Beauty Haul

Whilst I was in the USA I managed to pick up a few beauty treats from the likes of Bath & Bodyworks, Victoria's Secret,Walgreens,MAC and of course Sephora. Haul posts are my favourite type of blog post to read so naturally I'm going to share my USA beauty haul with you, my lovely readers:
USA Beauty Haul
Whilst working at camp I had limited days off so I found it easier to do most of my shopping online and have it delivered to me. Most of the things I purchased were from Walgreens online; e.l.f Disney Good Vs Evil Nail Polish Collection ($4.99), Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in 'Bella Gold' ($3.99),e.l.f Eyebrow Stencil Kit ($1.49),eos Vanilla Mint Lip Balm($3.79), eos Coconut Milk Lip Balm($3.79),eos Berry Blossom Hand Lotion($2.29) and Hollywood Fashion Secrets Eye Makeup Corrector Cotton Buds($5.79).


On a whirlwind trip to the mall I went to Bath and Bodyworks and picked up some of their infamous PocketBac's - in Pure Paradise,Electric Mango,Beach Life and Firework Fizz varieties ($1.75 each or 5 for $6.00.) The other items were last minute airport treats - MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick ($17.00) and Victoria's Secret Tease Noir Travel Size Body Mist ($15.00)

USA Beauty Haul
Of course I couldn't go to the USA without purchasing some items from Sephora. I have been wanting to try something from Too Faced for a while now so I picked up the Too Faced 5 Star Favourites Kit. I also picked up the Origins GinZing Extra-Zing Energizing Kit($22.00),Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in 'Underage Red' ($21.00),Formula X Nail Polish in 'Pyrotechnic' ($10.50) and two of my much loved Kat Von D Tattoo Liners in 'Trooper' ($19.00 each).

I hope you enjoyed having a peek at my USA beauty haul, I'm sure that some of these items will feature again at some point in future posts. 

Have you been buying any new beauty products recently? 
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig