17 April 2016

Review: LUSH Dreamtime Bath Oil

During my recent trip to LUSH Oxford Street I purchased a LUSH Dreamtime Bath Oil. I'd not heard a lot about LUSH's Bath Oils but for just £2 I figured I'd give one a try.

LUSH'S Bath Oils are solid products which melt when they come into contact with water (or your skin if you hold them for too long, which I wouldn't reccomend). LUSH Dreamtime Bath Oil contains calming ingredients such as Chamomile Oil and Lavender Oil, along with skin softening ingredients such as Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
LUSH Dreamtime Bath Oil



If you're looking for a product to add a 'wow' factor to your bath then this might not be at the top of your list. However, if you're looking for a product to help you to unwind after a long day at work/school/uni then this might be one for you to consider.  

When I added this product to my bath I noticed that the water took on a very slight purple tinge, which was a nice touch. Unfortunately, I did notice that there was some slight purple staining on the side of the bath after use, which did require a good scrub to remove.

  After using Dreamtime in my bath I definitely felt calmer, my skin felt silky soft and the lovely scent lingered for a while too - both on my skin and in the bathroom too. I'm definitely going to pick up this product again in the future, maybe to use alongside a bath bomb. Due to the similar scents I think it would work well with LUSH's Twilight bath bomb.

If you want to see what else I picked up during my visit to LUSH Oxford Street you can find my haul post here.

Have you tried this product before? I'd love to know your thoughts.

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig