21 December 2016

Life: Harry Potter Studio Tour

This weekend I paid a visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London. I'm not ashamed to admit that this was my third time doing the tour (#Potterhead) although a lot had changed since my last visit a couple of years ago.

For those who don't know the studio tour gives fans an opportunity to see the original props (including the Hogwarts Express!) and some of the original film sets (including the Gryffindor common room, Dumbledore's office and many more).There is also the chance to see a selection of original costumes and wigs used within the films (which is a part of the tour I was particularly interested in.) 

Different events are held throughout the year and my visit fell during the Hogwarts in the snow event, where some of the sets were dressed for the festive season. Now I don't want to ruin the magic (see what I did there?) by giving away too much about the tour, instead I'm going to share a few of my favourite photos from my trip.


Harry Potter Studio Tour

Harry Potter Studio Tour



Harry Potter Studio Tour

Harry Potter Studio Tour

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig