16 March 2017

Travel: A Weekend In Bologna

If you follow me on social then you may already know that last weekend I headed to Bologna  with my Boyfriend. I have already shared (most) of the photo's from my trip on my Instagram but I wanted to put together a post about my weekend as well (although this post may be a little photo heavy).


After a slight delay at our departing airport we arrived in Bologna around lunchtime on Friday. After doing a little bit of exploring we headed to our Air BnB apartment to check in. Our Air BnB host had provided us with a guide containing recommendations of places to visit and places to eat etc, which we found to be very helpful. That evening we headed out for drinks and then we went for dinner at a local restaurant which served the most amazing, traditional dishes!



On Saturday morning we woke up bright and early, eager to explore the city. We started our day with a visit to The Basilica of San Petronio and The Whispering Walls before heading to the Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio.
After a late lunch we wondered around the Museo Civico Archeologico, went up to the patio area at Chiesa Di San Petronio and then headed to Torre Degli Asinelli Bologna. After joining a (very long) queue I finally got the chance to head to the top of the tower (all 498 steps of it!).

A post shared by Natasha | Natashaparisblog (@natashaparisblog) on


Our final day was spent owondering around the shops, drinking coffee and eating one last gelato...perfect!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig