18 July 2017

Review: GlassesShop.Com Prescription Glasses*

I first started wearing prescription glasses back in my mid-teens and I'm now more reliant on them than ever, so it's nice to have a couple of pairs which I can alternate between to prevent me getting fed up of wearing the same pair over and over. As I'm sure my fellow prescription glasses wearers will be aware prescription glasses can be very expensive! So when GlassesShop.com got in touch and offered to send me a pair of their affordable prescription glasses to review I was intruiged.

GlassesShop.Com is an online shop which offers a vast range of prescription eyeglasses, glasses frames and prescription sunglasses at affordable prices. With so much choice it took me a while to chose my frames. In the end I decided to go with the GrandPrairie Wayfarer Purple/Pink glasses* (RRP $25.95).

Ordering prescription glasses online was much easier than I expected it to be. After chosing my frames all I needed to do was provide the details from my glasses prescription and my Pupillary distance (which wasn't included on my prescription as standard). I've had my eyes tested quite recently so I had a copy of my prescription to hand. However, if you don't you should be able to request a copy from your optician. 

The glasses arrived at my door around two weeks after placing my order and I am pleased to report that there were no breakages in transit. I was very impressed with quality of the glasses, which perfectly matched my prescription, and the frames are a really good fit for me (I.e. they haven't slid down my face). The frames are quite quirky compared to the ones I usually wear, but it's nice to have a change from the norm :)


These glasses were kindly sent to me by GlassesShop.Com for review. All views and opinions are my own. My full disclaimer policy can be found here.

If you'd like to try GlassesShop.com for yourself, readers can use the discount code GSHOT50 for 50% off glasses & sunglasses (with the exception of sales frames).

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig