31 May 2015

May Favourites

Hi lovelies, I hope you're all well? 
I'm never really sure how to start my monthly favourites posts so I'm just going to dive right in and share the products I've been loving throughout the month of May.
First up is Primark false nails. I've lost count of how many packs of these I've got through in the past year, they can be a little bit hit and miss (mainly due to the nail glue) but I love them. They're available in a wide range of colours and designs so if you're a fan of false nails they should be something to suit you. I have reviewed Primark's false nails in full here.

 I don't usually tend to use fake-tan very often, but I recently bought a foundation that's a teeny bit too dark for my natural skin colour so I've introduced Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan in 'Dark' into my regular routine. I'm thinking of doing a full review on this product soon so I won't ramble, but I will say that it's very easy to use and it leaves my skin with a lovely natural glow. My full review can be found here.

I have been using Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black mascara for most of May and I really like it. It gives my 'lashes length and volume and despite being long lasting it isn't too tricky to remove either. My full review can be found here.

Even though I have HD Brows treatments my 'brows still have a few sparse areas which I like to fill in. Back in April I picked up Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch and Shape in 'Dark' and I've been really enjoying using it. It's a double ended product, one end is a twist-up pencil and the other end is a fine felt tip. The pencil creates a more natural look where as the felt-tip creates an eyebrow look that's a little bit more dramatic.

Finally are a couple of costume jewellery pieces from Cherry Diva. If you're a regular reader then you may know that I'm quite a big fan of costume jewelery and Cherry Diva sells some lovely, affordable pieces. My current favourites are my Ornate Gemstone Stud earrings ,which I think are very vintage 'esque', and my Dreamcatcher necklace, which I adore.

What were you loving throughout May?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig