27 May 2015

What I'm Currently Listening To

Recently Roxie at The Beautiful Bluebird shared her May Spotify Playlist on her blog (link here) and given that I'm a little bit nosey it was a post I really enjoyed. My music taste varies widely from the likes of The Pretty Reckless to the Frozen Soundtrack (playing my music on shuffle can be very amusing sometimes!) Anyway.. I thought it might be good to share my current Spotify Playlist with you.

 It's not very often that I'll find 'newer' songs that I love as much as older songs, but that said I haven't been able to stop listening to:
Hozier - Someone New
Florence + The Machine - Ship To Wreck
James Bay - Let It Go (no it's not the Frozen song,haha)
Kygo ft Conrad Sewell - Firestone 
Fall Out Boy - Centuries

The next part of my playlist includes some songs/artists that I've not listened to for a very long time, but they're very welcome rediscoveries:
Paramore - Misery Business
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
Forever The Sickest Kids - She's A Lady
Somebody That I Used To Know (Cover) - Mayday Parade
Paramore - That's What You Get
My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You

If you fancy listening to any of the tracks mentioned you can find my playlist below:
What are you currently loving listening to?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig