3 May 2015

April Favourites

Hi lovelies, it's monthly favourites time again so here are the products that I loved throughout April.

April favourites

First up is MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle' which actually featured in my last monthly favourites post too. I only purchased this a couple of months a go but it's become a staple in my make-up routine. It's a very pretty shade that I sweep across my cheekbones (alongside my bronzer) to give my make-up a bit of 'pizazz'.


I'd never tried anything from Origins before (oops bad blogger) until I purchased the Origins Mask Marvels Giftset on sale at Boots. My favourite mask from the set is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask which I have been using once a week to rehydrate my skin.

If you're a regular reader (that's you Mum) then you'll know that I'm a false nail kinda girl, however during April there were a couple of new nail polish releases which grabbed my attention. 

First is the Barry M Sunset Nail Paints. I've picked up two shades from the range so far - 'Do It Like A Nude' and 'Peach For The Stars' - along with the Sunset Top Coat. The shade I've been reaching for the most so far is 'Do It Like A Nude' which is a pale pink toned nude which goes with everything. I've found that the polish seems to last an average of 4-5 days on my nails without chipping, which I'm pretty impressed with. I won't ramble on about this product any longer as I have done a full review on them which you can read here if you wish.

Another nail polish which I've been loving is the Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish in 'Glaston-Berry'. I absolutely love this shade, it's a lovely bright red/orange which is a shade I love to wear at this time of year. Whilst this nail polish isn't the most long lasting (I've found it lasts around 2 days without chipping) the pigmentation is excellent and the drying time is super quick so I don't really mind having to reapply mid-week.

The final product in my April favourites is MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick which I recently rediscovered. It is a very pretty orange shade which I have been loving wearing recently. If you want to see a swatch of this lipstick you can find it here.

What were your April favourites?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig