29 April 2015

Beauty: My Current Favourite Nail Shades

Now the Sun's finally made an appearance I feel like I should make an attempt to embrace Spring/Summer nail shades. I tend to struggle with choosing Spring/Summer shades as I'm not really a pastel kinda girl but I have found a couple of nail shades that I love so I thought I'd share them with you.

L-R: Barry M Speedy Dry in 'Pit Stop'// Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in 'Almond'// Barry M Sunset in 'Do It Like A Nude'// Barry M Speedy Dry in 'In A Heart Beat'// Barry M Sunset in 'Peach For The Stars' (yep I nearly wrote 'Reach' instead of peach & now have the song stuck in my head..argh!)// Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora in 'Glaston-Berry'// Tanya Burr Cosmetics in 'Mischief Managed'

What are your current favourite nail shades?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig