22 April 2015

Beauty: My MAC Lipstick Collection

MAC are definitely my favourite brand when it comes to lipstick and over the past couple of years (mainly since starting my blog) I've accumulated a little MAC lipstick collection. 

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION
MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION
L-R: Viva Glam IV,Viva Glam Miley,Pink Noveau,Chatterbox,Vegas Volt,Costa Chic,Angel

I tend to choose my lipsticks based on the shades I like rather than the finish, although of course I have my favourite finishes (they're Amplified and Frost just in case you were wondering).

My favourite MAC shades at the moment are Vegas Volt and Costa Chic (yes I'm embracing the little bit of sunshine we have lately haha).

What's your favourite lipstick brand?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig