1 April 2015

March Favourites

I know it's very cliché but I can't believe how quickly this year is going. As we're now in April it's time to share a couple of items that made it into my March favourites:


My March make-up routine didn't really vary much from the norm, however I did treat myself to MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle' and I have no idea why I didn't buy it sooner.It is a very pretty highlighter which adds that little bit of something to my everyday make-up look.

My March lip colour of choice was Rimmel By Kate 'Red Nose Red' Lipstick which is stunning true red shade. This is a Comic Relief Limited Edition lipstick, so for each one sold £1.67 goes straight to comic relief. Ps I've had a check online and this lipstick is still available to purchase here.

During March I tried a couple of skincare samples from LUSH. I'm never usually brave enough to ask for product samples so I sometimes end up wasting money on products that don't necessarily work for me, however after a little bit of encouragement from the lovely Becky from Geek Gets Glam (who just so happens to work in LUSH) I decided to ask for a sample in store. 

I tried LUSH Ultrabland cleanser which leaves my skin feeling soft and squeaky clean. However I think this product would be a good alternative to my pricier Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm so I'm happy to grin and bear the scent (which I'm not overly keen on). I also tried LUSH Angels On Bare Skin which is a lovely gentle exfoliating cleanser. I intend to pick up the full size versions of both of these products at some point. 

I have had Meghan Trainor's album,Title, for a while now and I still absolutely love it. My favourite songs from the album are 'All About The Bass',''No Good For You' and 'Dear Future Husband'.

I recently rediscovered my love for Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball fragrance. My parents bought me a set of three Marc Jacobs rollerball fragrances when we visited the US a couple of years ago and they all smell amazing and are perfect for popping into your handbag. 

What were your March favourites?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig