26 April 2015

Beauty:Empties #2

I'll openly admit that I'm quite a nosey person so I always enjoy reading 'empties' posts. I've found that I quite enjoy writing them too.Here's a peek at the products I've used up recently,my opinions and whether I'd repurchase them.


COLAB Dry Shampoo 'London' - I think this was my second or third can of COLAB Dry Shampoo so it really should have featured in an empties post by now. I love the scent of this dry shampoo and it does a good job of refreshing my hair between washes without leaving any tell-tale chalky residue. I have already done a full review of this dry shampoo which you can find here. I have already repurchased this product.
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen - Wow that was a bit of a mouthful wasn't it?! I usually apply a little bit of this underneath my eyes to brighten up any dark circles. Whilst I do really like this product it is quite expensive for what it is so I think I'm going to try and find a cheaper alternative (suggestions on a postcard..or in the comments please.)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 'Soft Beige' - I've always had a love/hate relationship with Rimmel,particularly with their 'Wake Me Up' range (I tried the foundation once, it didn't end well). However, the Wake Me Up Concealer has become a staple in my make-up bag, it provides excellent coverage for blemishes and dark circles too. I've found that 'Soft Beige' is a pretty good shade match for my foundation too. I have already repurchased this product.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer in 'Cool Rose' - I switched to this primer after my Benefit That Gal primer ran out (it's an excellent dupe btw). I use this product on a daily basis as it gives my skin a subtle healthy glow whilst helping my make-up to last throughout the day. I have already repurchased this product.

Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water - There's not too much I can say about this product really but what I can say is that it does an excellent job of removing the top layer of my make-up before a deep cleanse. This product is also excellent value for money,this bottle seemed to last me ages. I am currently using a different micellar water but I'll definitely consider repurchasing when I need to.

What products have you used up recently? Would you recommend them?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig