12 April 2015

Review: Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

I picked up the Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette up on a whim during a recent trip to Boots. 

This palette was an absolute bargain! It costs just £3.19 and contains six shades which can be used simply to create a pretty,natural look or built up to create a more sultry,smokey eye look.

Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette

Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette
L:R - Feather,Sunkissed,Golden Sand,Dazzling Brown,Cocoa Dream and Blackbird
I can't think of a single eye shadow palette in my collection where I could honestly say that I use all the shades. However I have found the shades in this palette to be very easy to wear so I have been using most of them (with the exception of the darkest shade 'Blackbird'.) 
My favourite shades from this palette are 'Golden Sand' and 'Dazzling Brown' which I have recently been alternating between as part of my everyday make-up routine (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it,haha.)

The pigmentation of these eye shadows isn't quite in the same league as pricier products such as the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, however for the price I can't complain. When used alongside a good eye primer the eye shadows are able to last on my eyelids throughout the day.

I believe that this product may possibly be aimed at somebody a little bit younger than me (due to the Little Mix endorsement), however this eye shadow palette has really impressed me and I'm glad I've added it to my make-up collection. The only downside to this product is the eyeshadow applicator - in my opinion they're not a great tool for applying eye shadow (although they are pretty good for swatching). I much prefer to use an eyeshadow brush but of course its all down to personal preference.

The Collection Little Mix All About The Eyes Palette is available to purchase for £3.19.

Have you tried this eyeshadow palette? If not will you be giving it a go?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig