15 April 2015

A Little London Haul

Last Friday I travelled down to London for the day. Although shopping wasn't the main purpose of my trip I may have made a couple of purchases:
First I decided to brave Oxford Street Primark where I bought a couple of slogan tees - 'Just A Plain White Tee',£4.00 and a Mean Girls 'On Wednesdays We Wear Pink' Tee,£6.00. I didn't go too crazy in there as it is far far too busy so I just wanted to get out as soon as I could.

My favourite purchase of the day was my Happy Jackson Travel Document Wallet,£18,00. I could have spent a small fortune on the Happy Jackson items in Selfridges, there was so many lovely things. However I decided to be sensible and only but the Travel Document Wallet - which has labelled sections for essentials such as my passport,tickets and travel money. I think will come in very handy for travelling if I am lucky enough to get a placement at a US Summer Camp (fingers crossed everyone).

Finally I picked up some items from Superdrug. The first things I picked up were a couple of the new Barry M Sunset Nail Paints,£4.99 each, in the shades 'Do It Like A Nude' and 'Peach For The Stars' (I've just realised that the shade names are all a play on the names of pop songs, haha). I also picked up the Barry M Sunset Top Coat, £4.99 which is essential for making the new nail polishes work. 

I also bought a Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Ultra Brow Arch and Shape in 'Dark' (wow that was a mouthful!),a Makeup Revolution The One Concealer in 'Medium' and a Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine By Rita Ora Nail Polish in 'Glastonberry',£2.99PS: Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 deal across all cosmetics if you're thinking of treating yourself.

As always keep your eyes peeled for upcoming posts featuring these items. I hope you enjoyed seeing my little London haul and if you've done any haulin' recently then please leave links below so I can have a nosey.

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig