19 April 2015

Review: Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paint

A couple of weeks ago Barry M released a new line to their extensive range of nail polishes - the Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paints. These nail paints are designed to give the effect of gel nails with much less fuss. 

The Barry M Sunset Nail Paints apply just like a regular nail polish, but the clever part comes into play when you apply the Sunset Top Coat. Once the top coat has been applied the polish bonds together to create a gel like effect. Unlike most gel nail polishes, there's no need to use a UV lamp with these as they use natural daylight. I can be quite impatient when it comes to letting nail polish dry so I've been seriously impressed with the Barry M Sunset Nail Paints as they seem to dry pretty quickly.

Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paint


I've purchased two shades from the new range - 'Do It Like A Nude' and 'Peach For The Stars' (FYI I am very amused by the fact the shade names are a play on song titles.)

When I've used the Sunset Nail Paints I've applied 2-3 coats of colour and then a coat of the Sunset Top Coat,to achieve the best result. I've done the same on the swatches below:
Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paint
Granted this product doesn't quite live up to ordinary gel nails in terms of lasting power but I've found that they last a good 4-5 days without chipping, which I'm pretty impressed with. 

I'm definitely going to look at picking some more shades up from the Sunset Nails range. If you fancy giving them a try you can find them here (link) where they're currently on offer for 3 for 2. 

Have you tried the Barry M Sunset Nail Paints? If not will you be giving them a try?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig