1 November 2015

October Favourites

Hello lovelies, Happy 1st of November. Can you believe we're at this point of the year already? Crazy! 

Anyway enough of me rambling it's time for me to share my monthly favourites with you so here's a few of the products which I was loving throughout October:
October Favourites

Even though I've not really been fake tanning recently I've still been using Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff to help to ensure that my skin is in tip-top condition for winter. This product can be used on wet or dry skin, gives skin a deep exfoliation and smells amazing. I'd definitely recommend giving this product a go if you're looking for a new exfoliant.

I've been wearing Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in the shade 'B50' every day since I purchased it. It is a good light-medium coverage foundation which gives my skin a lovely healthy glow. I've reviewed this product in full here.

After being so impressed with the Origins face masks I decided that I'd like to try some more products from them so I purchased the Origins GinZing Energizing Kit whilst I was in the USA. From the kit I've been loving the Origins GinZing Mosituriser and the Origins GinZing Eye Cream,which I've been applying every morning to help wake and revitalize my skin. I absolutely love the scent of these products too.

That brings me to the end of my favourites for another month. PS I've just realised that it appears that I was all about the skincare in October. 

What were your October favourites? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig