11 November 2015

Beauty: Superdrug Haul

It's been a while since I last ordered from Superdrug so I decided to treat myself to a few new things.
Superdrug Haul
The first thing I added to my basket was the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Deck The Hauls Christmas Beauty Calender (on sale for £15.00). This is my advent calender of choice for 2015, I've had a sneeky peek at the contents (they're listed on the back of the box) and it seems pretty impressive. I'll probably blog about the contents of the calender when the time comes to open the doors.

I picked up two new nail polishes - Barry M Speedy Nail Paint in 'Sprint Finish' (£3.99) which is a lovely deep burgundy shade and Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in 'Sparkling Ruby' (£3.99) which is a stunning shimmery red which I think will make the perfect Christmas nail shade.

I'd been meaning to pick up some of Makeup Revolution's brushes for a while and I finally got around to picking up a couple. I bought the Pro F105 Contour Brush (£3.49) and the Pro F102 Concealer Brush (£1.99). I've heard good things about this brush range and I'm looking forward to giving my new brushes a go.

I was in need of a new concealer so I decided to repurchase an old favourite - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in '2 - Cool Medium' (£4.19) which is a really good high coverage product I like to use to conceal spots and blemishes. I also bought Collection Illuminating Touch in '2 - Natural' (£4.99), I've never tried this product before but I imagine it to be a much more affordable version of YSL Touche Eclat, I'm looking forward to putting it to the test.

I picked up a new bottle of COLAB London Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo (£4.49), which was on offer for £3.49. I have tried another of the extreme volume dry shampoos from the range and I really liked it so I decided to pick up another one in my favourite scent.

Have you treated yourself recently?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig