2 December 2015

Beauty: Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Deck The Hauls' Advent Calendar

Happy December lovelies!

There seems to be more beauty advent calendars on sale this year than in previous years. Whilst this is good news for all of us beauty lovers, it also meant that it was a little bit trickier for me to decide which one to buy myself. After narrowing down my choices (based mainly on price and which I believed to be the best value for money) I decided to buy the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Deck The Hauls Advent Calendar.
Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Deck The Hauls' Advent Calendar

This Calender has 12 doors and behind each one is a different beauty treat. I haven't opened any of the doors just yet (I'm going to wait until December 12th) but I have had a sneaky peek at the contents which are listed on the back and there seems to be a pretty good range of products from the Tanya Burr Cosmetics range within the calendar (*spoiler alert* nail polish,lipgloss and false eyelashes to name a few).

I've tried a couple of things from the Tanya Burr Cosmetics range in the past and I have been pretty impressed by them so I'm looking forward to trying some more of the products from the range.

The Calender retails at £24.99 but I managed to pick mine up from Superdrug for £15 in the sale. Unfortunately I don't think it's in stock at Superdrug online anymore but it may be worth having a little look in store if you were popping in anyway. I have also found the Calendar still on sale here for the RRP.

Do you have a beauty advent calendar this year? Or are you sticking with a traditional advent calendar?


Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig