23 December 2015

Beauty: A Collective Haul

Throughout the past couple of months I've treated myself to a few new beauty products, which I've realised I've never actually shown on my blog. So I decided to grab hold of them and pop them together in a collective haul post.
Beauty Haul
A couple of months ago Debenhams had their 10% off beauty event, so I felt that this was the perfect time for me to treat myself the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, which I really should've purchased before now as it has so many amazing shades in it. I also needed a new foundation so I decided to buy MAC Studio Fix Fluid in the shade 'NW20'. I've been using this product for a while now,so I'll probably put up a full review soon.
My hair has started to become quite dry lately so I've bought a couple of new products -Palmer's Coconut Oil Leave In Conditioner and Superdrug Hydrate and Shine Conditioning Masque - to try to help to give my hair some much needed hydration.

From Superdrug I also purchased 3 Superdrug Spa Hydrating 5 Minute Facial Sheet Masks, which were on offer for 3 for the price of 2 and The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer, which I've wanted to try for a while.

I've just finished using up my sample size version of Origins GinZing Moisturizer and I was really impressed with it, so I decided to treat myself to the full size version from The Cosmetics Company Store.

Have you treated yourself to any beauty bits recently?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig